Piyaziko - Dried White Haricot Bean Salad
- 1/2 lb. Small dried haricot beans soaked overnight or 1lb. canned beans
- 4 Tbls. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbls. White wine vinegar
- 1 Mild onion finely chopped
- 3 Tbls. Flat leafed parsley chopped
- 8 Black olives
- 2 Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 Hard boiled eggs cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper
Drain soaked dried beans and boil in fresh water for 60 - 90 minutes or until tender, or drain canned beans.
Dress with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix with chopped onion and parsley.
Serve dressed with black olives, tomatoes, and hard-boiled eggs.