- 1 lb. Spinach
- 4 Tbsp. Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Bunch Scallions trimmed and sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Coriander chopped
- Mint a few springs chopped
- Dill a few springs chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg or allspice
- Salt and peppe
Wash and drain spinach. Steam in a pan into soft mass. Cool and press excess water out. Coarsely chop.
Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Add spinach, scallions, coriander, mint, dill, salt, pepper, nutmeg or allspice, and mix well.
Heat large frying pan, pour in mixture, and cook on very low heat with lid on for 15 minutes, until bottom has set.
Place pan under broiler to cook until set.