A quick and delicious pickling of a variety of vegetables.
Vinegared Raw Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 Carrots slices or thin sticks
- 2 Turnips slices or thin sticks
- 2 Celery stalks slices or thin sticks
- 2 Zucchini slices or thin sticks
- 1/2 Cup Wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
Put all vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle very liberally with salt and leave for 60 minutes.
Add vinegar and mix well and leave for another 60 minutes.
Drain well and toss with a bit of olive oil before serving.