Croquettes de Poisson
Spicy Fish Fritters
- 1 lb. White fish grounded
- 4 Tbsp. Matzo meal or fine bread crumbs
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Coriander chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced or crushed
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Ground coriander
- Flour to dip fritters
- White pepper
- Oil for frying
- Lemon wedges to serve
Mix all ingredients except flour, oil, and lemon together into a soft paste.
Take lumps the size of walnuts and roll into a ball, flatten slightly.
Drip in flour, coating them all over, then deep fry in batches in medium hot oil, turning over once until crisp and golden brown.
Drain and serve with lemon wedges.