Peppery Garlicky Fish
- 6-8 Garlic cloves crushed
- 5 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2-2 tsp. Harissa
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 lbs. White fish fillets or steaks
- 4 Tbsp. Coriander chopped
Fry garlic in oil until it begins to color. Stir in harissa, all the spices, and tomato paste.
Add lemon juice and a little water and season with a touch of salt.
Put in fish and cook for 7-10 minutes, turning over once until flesh just begins to flake. Serve hot sprinkled with chopped coriander.